October 26, 2016 by Newsroom Editor
Wine Cork Reindeer Ornaments
Prep for the holiday season with your family and friends by making these adorable reindeer ornaments. Crafted from items that you can easily find around your home, the reindeer ornaments are a great gift idea to share with family and friends.
What you’ll need:
- Wine corks (1 for each ornament)
- Brown pipe cleaners (1 piece for each ornament)
- Wiggly eyes (2 small eyes for each ornament)
- Red pom-poms (1 for each ornament)
- Twine (5” for each ornament)
- Pine cone scales (2 for each ornament)
- Craft glue
- Using a screwdriver, poke three holes into the top of the wine cork.
- Insert a folded piece of twine, using the screwdriver to push it down into the middle hole. Add a dab of craft glue to set in place.
- Put a small amount of craft glue on the holes for the antlers and immediately insert them into the holes.
- Glue the wiggly eyes, pom-pom nose and ears on the side of the cork to create the face.
- Glue the two pine cone scales for the ears.
- Share with friends or decorate around your home.