March 13, 2017 by seo
Emma Reynolds Ezell – Jalapeno Grapefruit Margarita
- 1 Florida Grapefruit wedge for garnish
- 3 Tbsp kosher salt
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 thinly sliced jalapeno round
- 1 oz. lime juice
- 2 oz. Florida Grapefruit juice
- 1 ½ oz. tequila
- Ice cubes
- 1 lime wedge for garnish
When you are looking to spice up your next get-together, try my favorite Jalapeno Grapefruit Margarita. The combination of Jalapeno and Florida Grapefruit provides a unique spin on a traditional favorite that everyone will enjoy.
- Mix salt and chili powder on a small,rimmed plate.
- To prepare your glass, run a lime wedge around the outer top edge of each glass and roll the glass in the chili-salt.
- Place jalapeno slice within cocktail shaker and muddle.
- Add lime juice, grapefruit juice, tequila and ice to cocktail shaker.
- Fasten cocktail shaker lid securely and shake well. 6.Strain the mixture into prepared glass. 7.Garnish glasses with lime and Florida Grapefruit wedges.
- My Margarita is great paired with my family favorite Barbecue Chicken recipe.