June 3, 2012 by Newsroom Editor
Florida OJ Fruit Dip
- 2 tbsp. Florida Orange Juice
- 2 6 oz. containers low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 2 tsp. honey
Entertaining family and friends? Our Florida OJ Fruit Dip is the perfect option for a healthier option that everyone can enjoy. Make the dip ahead of time and keep it in the refrigerator until ready to serve – this will make party prep quick and easy.
- Combine yogurt, honey and Florida Orange Juice in a small bowl.
- Stir ingredients together until fully combined.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
- Serve with fruit skewers made with fruit of your choosing.
- You can also make our Florida OJ Fruit Dip ahead of time and leave it in the fridge for a simple after-school snack.