March 13, 2017 by seo
Francisco Pines – Florida Orange Juice Freezer Pops
- 1 ½ cups Florida Orange Juice
- 1 ½ cup vanilla yogurt
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- Freezer pop molds
I love using Florida Orange Juice in fun recipes that are delicious and nutritious for my kids. Not only are these freezer pops a great snack for any age, but my kids love to make them too. They really enjoy helping out in the kitchen–especially when we are making their favorite summertime treat.
- Whisk Florida Orange Juice, vanilla yogurt and vanilla extract in a medium bowl.
- Pour mixture into freezer-pop molds.
- Place the mold in freezer for at least six hours, or until firm.
- Dip the molds briefly in hot water before unmolding.
- We like to use freezer-pop molds which have the plastic sticks already inserted. Makes for easy clean up.