April 26, 2017 by seo
Florida Orange Juice Mango Punch
- 1 (59 oz.) container of Florida Orange Juice
- 1 (64 oz.) container of mango lemonade
- 12 oz. unsweetened sparkling water
- Fresh fruit for garnish
Get your kids excited about summer celebrations with this easy-to-make Florida Orange Juice Mango Punch. Refreshing and great for entertaining family and friends, the punch is a simple item that you can make with your kids.
- Mix the Florida Orange Juice and mango lemonade together in a punch bowl and chill in refrigerator.
- Remove from refrigerator and add sparkling water right before serving.
- Garnish punch with fresh fruit.