August 3, 2017 by seo
Orange Salad Dressing
- 1/3 cup of Florida Orange Juice
- 1/2 tbsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
Top off your salad with our simple Orange Salad Dressing. Made with Florida Orange Juice, our easy Orange Salad Dressing will add a burst of flavor to any salad you make.
- Add all ingredients into a small Mason jar.
- Place lid on Mason Jar and shake until smooth.
- Refrigerate up to one week.
Pair any of our Mason Jar Salads with this dressing for a quick and easy lunch.