September 29, 2016 by seo
Slow Cooked Florida Orange Juice Asian Pulled Pork Recipe
2 cups Florida Orange Juice
1 cup ketchup
1 cup apple cider vinegar
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup soy sauce
1 yellow onion, sliced
3 garlic cloves, smashed
1 tbsp. grated fresh ginger
1 tbsp. curry powder
1 tbsp. hot pepper paste, optional
1 (3-pound) boneless pork shoulder
Looking for something you and your kids will love? Try these delicious Slow Cooked Orange Juice Asian Pulled Pork sandwiches. You will appreciate the simple preparation and kids will love the taste that Florida Orange Juice provides.
1. Place pork shoulder in slow cooker.
2. Place Florida Orange Juice, ketchup, cider vinegar, sugar, soy sauce, onion, garlic, ginger, curry powder and hot pepper paste in slow cooker.
3. Ladle some of the liquid over the pork shoulder.
4. Cook pork on highest setting for 6 hours, or until very tender.
5. Every two hours, remove the lid of slow cooker and ladle liquid mixture over the pork; replace lid tightly.
6. Remove pork from liquid; cool.
7. Strain liquid and discard solids; cook liquid in saucepan over medium heat until thickened.
8. Shred pork in a dish; combine with thickened sauce to coat.
9. Serve on hamburger bun.