- 1 cup 100% Florida Grapefruit Juice
- 4 cloves garlic
- 3 cups coarsely chopped parsley
- 3 cups coarsely chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 ½ teaspoons coarse salt
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 pounds flank steak
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
1. Place garlic, parsley, cilantro, oregano, red pepper flakes, coarse salt and pepper in bowl of food processor; cover and pulse to finely chop mixture. Add grapefruit juice and oil in small stream while food processor is running; process until sauce is smooth. Let sauce stand at room temperature for at least 1 hour before serving.
2. Meanwhile, season flank steak with salt and pepper to taste; grill over medium heat to desired doneness. Remove from heat; let steak rest 10 minutes. Slice flank steak diagonally across grain; place on serving platter and spoon Tangy Grapefruit Chimichurri Sauce on top.