- 3 oz Florida Grapefruit Juice
- 3 Cinnamon sticks
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Water
- 3 dashes Chocolate mole bitters*
- 1½ oz Cinnamon Syrup
- 2 oz White rum or vodka
- Florida Grapefruit peel twist
* Purchase online, or substitute Angostura orange bitters.
1.Add all syrup ingredients to saucepan and bring to boil, stirring until sugar is dissolved. Lower heat, cover saucepan and let simmer for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and let sit, still covered, for at least 2 hours. Strain into a bottle and keep for up to 2 weeks. Keep refrigerated.
2. In mixing glass, combine all ingredients. Add ice, shake and strain into glass over fresh ice with a twist. Garnish with Florida Grapefruit peel twist.