- 3/4 cup frozen Florida Orange Juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 cups mixed salad greens, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 3 Florida Oranges or 2 Florida Grapefruit, peeled, sectioned and seeded
- 1-½ cups peeled jicama, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium red onion, sliced and separated into rings
1. Prepare the Citrus Vinaigrette; In a screw-top jar, combine orange juice concentrate, vinegar, olive oil, water and pepper. Cover tightly and shake well; reserve.
2. In large salad bowl, combine mixed salad greens, orange or grapefruit sections, jicama and onion. Drizzle salad with desired amount of Citrus Vinaigrette; toss gently to coat salad. Serve immediately. Refrigerate remaining Citrus Vinaigrette.
©Florida Department of Citrus and Meredith Corporation.