- 1 cup 100% Florida Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice
- 1 whole Florida Orange, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup pineapple chunks (fresh, frozen or canned)
- 2 ripe bananas, peeled and broken into chunks
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar or honey
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Toasted coconut for garnish, optional
Coconut Citrus Tropical Smoothie Recipe
In blender container, place ice, grapefruit juice, orange, pineapple, banana and agave nectar.
Cover and blend until smooth.
Add coconut milk; blend to combine
Serve in tall glasses and garnish with toasted coconut, if desired.