- 2 oz Florida Grapefruit Juice
- 1 cup Rhubarb, chopped
- 1 cup Water
- ¼ cup Sugar
- 1 oz Rhubarb Syrup (see step 1)
- 1 Lime, squeeze
- 2 oz Club soda, chilled
- Florida Grapefruit peel twist
- Rhubarb stick
- Lime slice
1. Cook chopped rhubarb, water and sugar by bringing to boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Chill and strain. Store in refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
2. Combine all ingredients, except club soda, over fresh ice in Mason jar. Top with chilled club soda. Garnish with Florida grapefruit peel twist, rhubarb stick and lime slice.