- 1 cup Florida Orange Juice*
- 1 teaspoon finely shredded Florida Orange peel
- 3 Florida Oranges, peeled, sliced and seeded
- 2 Florida Grapefruit, peeled, sectioned and seeded
- 1 cup halved seedless green and/or red grapes
- 6 angel-cake wedges or meringue shells
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
*May substitute Florida Orange Juice from concentrate
1. In a small saucepan, stir together sugar and cornstarch. Stir in orange peel and orange juice. Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir for 2 minutes more. Remove sauce from heat; stir in lemon juice. Cover; let cool.
2. Meanwhile, in a 1-1/2 quart glass bowl combine oranges, grapefruit and grapes. Pour orange sauce over all. Cover; chill up to 6 hours. To serve, spoon mixture over cake wedges or into meringue shells.