- 1 cup Florida Orange Juice
- ½ cup Florida Grapefruit Juice
- ½ cup Florida Grange Segments, seeded
- ½ cup Florida Grapefruit Segments, seeded
- 1 ½ cups soy sauce
- ½ cup lime juice
- ¾ cup red onion, sliced
- 2 lbs. ahi tuna, sushi quality, cut into 1-inch cubes
- ¾ cup green onions, chopped
- ½ cup macadamia nuts, toasted, chopped
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 tbsp. fresh ginger, minced
- 2 tbsp. jalapeño peppers, seeded, sliced
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. sesame seeds
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 8 red leaf lettuce leaves
Combine Florida Orange Juice, grapefruit juice, soy sauce, lime juice and red onions in mixing bowl; whisk to combine thoroughly.
Place ahi tuna in marinade; cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
To serve, remove ahi tuna and red onions from marinade and place in mixing bowl; discard marinade.
Add green onions, Florida Orange Segments, Florida Grapefruit Segments, macadamia nuts, cilantro, ginger, jalapeño peppers, sesame oil and sesame seeds.
Toss well to combine; season to taste with salt and pepper.
Divide poke into 6 serving bowls. Place each bowl on plate with 3 lettuce leaves.
Individuals can make lettuce wraps by placing portion of poke on lettuce leaf and rolling up.