- 1 Florida Grapefruit
- 1/4 cup Florida Orange Juice
- Juice of 1 lime
- 14 large fresh epazote leaves (available at Mexican and specialty markets)
- 1 seedless cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh jalapeño or serrano chile (including seeds)
1. Peel grapefruit and cut into segments, removing all membranes; finely chop and place in a mixing bowl.
2. In blender or food processor, purée orange and lime juices with epazote leaves; pour mixture over grapefruit segments.
3. Add cucumber, cilantro, green onions and jalapeno. Stir gently; marinate for 1 hour in refrigerator before serving.