- 3 cups Florida Tangerine Juice
- 1 cup Florida Grapefruit Juice
- 1/2 cup Florida Tangerines, segmented
- 4 each Potatoes, shaved thinly
- 3 cups Beet juice
- 1 teaspoons Turmeric
- 12 oz. Goat cheese
- 1/4 cup Shallots, minced
- 1/4 cup Chives, minced
- White pepper
- 1/2 cup Fennel, shaved thinly
- 2 tablespoons Extra-virgin olive oil
1. Divide the shaved potato evenly between 2 small pots; add the beet juice to one and the turmeric, grapefruit juice and tangerine juice to the other. Simmer both pots until the potatoes are fork tender, approximately 4–6 minutes. Allow the potatoes to cool in the liquid.
2. While the potatoes cool, mix the goat cheese, shallots and chives together; season with salt and pepper. Place mixture into a piping bag with a medium-hole tip.
3. Line the interior of a terrine mold with plastic wrap. Lay 2 layers of the beet-dyed potato slices in the bottom of the terrine mold. Pipe 1/2 inch of the goat cheese on top, spreading it evenly across. Lay 2 layers of the tangerine juice-and-turmeric-dyed potatoes onto the cheese, pressing firmly down so the terrine is smooth and even.
4. Repeat these steps for two more layers of each ingredient. Cover the top with plastic wrap, pressing firmly down, and place in the refrigerator for 2 hours to chill.
5. Combine the tangerine segments, fennel and the extra-virgin olive oil; season with salt and pepper.
6. Remove the terrine from the mold and slice into 1/2-inch sections. Place 2 sections on each plate; arrange the fennel and tangerine salad on top, and serve.