- 2 Florida Grapefruit, peeled, thinly sliced and seeded
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 medium cucumber, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1 cup cubed canned papaya, drained
- 2 ounces reduced-fat Monterey Jack cheese, cut into ¼-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup Florida Grapefruit Juice
- 3 tablespoons snipped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Lettuce leaves
1. Line 4 salad plates with lettuce. Arrange grapefruit slices on plates. Arrange beans, cucumber, and papaya in mounds on lettuce. Sprinkle with cheese.
2. For dressing, in a screw-top jar combine grapefruit juice, cilantro, honey and cumin. Cover and shake well. Drizzle some of the dressing over the salads.