- 4 crumpets
- 200 g ricotta
- 1 Florida Grapefruit, thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp. demerara sugar
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- Honey for drizzling
- A few drops of vanilla extract (optional)
1. Mix the ricotta and vanilla extract in a bowl.
2. Heat a griddle pan and brush with the vegetable oil.
3. Place the grapefruit slices and sprinkle with the sugar. Leave for 2 minutes and then flip and cook the other side. Cook until slightly caramelized.
4. Toast the crumpets and spread with ricotta.
5. Top with Florida Grapefruit slices and drizzle with honey.
6. Serve immediately.