- 3 Florida Grapefruit, peeled
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 (6-ounce) cans crabmeat, drained, flaked, and cartilage removed
- 1 small green sweet pepper, sliced into rings
- 1/4 cup reduced-calorie mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/4 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 hard-cooked egg white, chopped
- 1 tablespoon catsup
- Lettuce leaves
- 6 cups torn mixed salad greens
- Few drops bottled hot pepper sauce
1. Line 4 individual plates with lettuce leaves; top with torn greens. Section grapefruit over a bowl to catch juice; set juice aside. Remove seeds from sections. Arrange grapefruit sections, tomatoes, crabmeat, and pepper rings on top of greens.
2. For dressing, in a bowl combine 2 tablespoons of the reserved grapefruit juice, the mayonnaise, yogurt, hard-cooked egg white, catsup, and hot pepper sauce. If desired, stir in additional grapefruit juice, 1 teaspoon at a time, until desired consistency. Top each salad with some of the dressing mixture.