- 1 cup 100% Florida Grapefruit Juice
- 1 ½ cups mango nectar or purée*
- 1 cup champagne
- ⅓ cup sugar
- Grapefruit slices for garnish, optional
- Mint sprigs, optional
1. In small saucepan, combine mango nectar, grapefruit juice, champagne and sugar; stir and heat over medium heat just until mixture begins to boil. Remove from heat; chill mixture until very cold.
2. Process grapefruit mixture in an ice cream maker according to manufacturer’s directions. Place sorbet in airtight container; freeze. Scoop sorbet into chilled dessert dishes; garnish with grapefruit slices and mint sprigs, if desired. Serve immediately.