- 2 large or 3 medium Florida Red Grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- 1 (6-ounce) graham cracker crust
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1 (3-ounce) package strawberry-flavored gelatin
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
1. Arrange grapefruit sections in the bottom of the graham-cracker crust. Set aside. In a medium saucepan combine sugar and cornstarch. Stir in water; cook over medium heat until thick and clear. Add gelatin; stir to dissolve. Let cool slightly. Pour gelatin over grapefruit sections in crust. Refrigerate 2 to 3 hours or until firm. Top each slice with whipped topping, and serve.