- 1/2 cup Florida Grapefruit Juice
- 1 cup Florida Grapefruit sections
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons garlic flavored olive oil
- 18 medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup green pepper strips
- 1/3 cup chopped green onion, including tops
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix cornstarch, cayenne, soy sauce and 1 tablespoon of the oil. Add shrimp, tossing to coat. Let stand for 15 minutes.
2. In large fry pan or wok, heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil. Add shrimp mixture and vegetables. Stir fry for 3 minutes over medium-high heat. Add grapefruit juice; cover and cook over low heat for 4 minutes. Add grapefruit sections and heat, covered, until grapefruit is heated, about 2 minutes.