- 2-3 tablespoons Florida Grapefruit Juice
- 6 cups shredded or chopped cabbage
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup yellow or Dijon mustard
- 1 large Florida Grapefruit, sectioned and cut into small pieces
1. In a large bowl combine cabbage and onion; toss to combine. Set aside.
2. In a small bowl whisk together mayonnaise, mustard and grapefruit juice. Pour over cabbage mixture; stir until well-combined. Add grapefruit pieces; stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cover and chill until ready to serve.