- 1 Florida Grapefruit, peeled and sliced into 8 quarters
- 1 Naan flatbread
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 oz. fresh mozzarella, cut into pieces
- ½ cup cooked BBQ chicken, chopped
- 2 slices of prosciutto cut into pieces
- ½ an avocado, peeled, pitted, and chopped
- Handful of freshly washed arugula
- Handful of freshly washed watercress
- Salt and Pepper
Honey Chili Sauce Ingredients:
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 red chili pepper, finely diced
- 1 clove of garlic, finely diced
Pre-heat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. In a small bowl combine sauce ingredients and set aside.
Grill flatbreads 4-minutes each side and transfer to lined baking sheet.
Heat grill pan over high heat. In a medium bowl toss quartered grapefruit with olive oil. Grill Florida Grapefruit 1 minute each side and set aside.
Evenly distribute mozzarella, grilled Florida Grapefruit, chicken, sliced prosciutto and avocado over flatbread and season with salt and pepper.
Bake flatbread for 6 minutes until cheese is melted. Finish with fresh arugula, watercress. Drizzle with honey chili sauce. Serve warm.