- 1/4 cup Florida Grapefruit Juice
- 2 cups Florida Oranges, segmented
- 1 cup Mascarpone
- 4 each Pizza dough, divided into individual servings
- 4 each Peaches, halved
- 1 cup Bittersweet chocolate
- 1 cup Cherries, pitted
1. Mix the grapefruit juice and mascarpone together and reserve in a refrigerator. Bake the individual pizza doughs and place each on its own plate. On a preheated grill, mark off the peaches; slice in quarters. Melt the chocolate.
2. Spread the mascarpone over the baked pizza doughs. Arrange the fruit over the top of the pizzas and drizzle with chocolate.