- 1 cup Florida Orange Juice*
- 3 tablespoons Florida Grapefruit Juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/3 cup reduced-calorie mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 6 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1-1/2 cups assorted Florida orange sections (seeded)
- 5 ounces lower-fat and lower-sodium fully cooked ham, diced (1 cup)
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- *May substitute Florida Orange Juice from Concentrate
1. For dressing, in a small saucepan combine orange juice, grapefruit juice, cornstarch, honey, mustard, pepper, and onion powder. Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir for 2 minutes more. Cool slightly. Transfer to bowl. Stir in mayonnaise. Cover; chill 2 to 24 hours.
2. In a large salad bowl toss together mixed greens and green onions. Add citrus sections, ham, and peas. Pour dressing over salad; toss gently to coat. Serve immediately.