- Shredded fresh spinach and/or lettuce
- 2 Florida Red Grapefruit, peeled, sectioned, and seeded
- 2 Florida White Grapefruit, peeled, sectioned, and seeded
- 2 cups strawberries, slices or halved
- 2 medium avocados, halved, seeded, peeled, and sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
1. Line a platter with lettuce leaves. Top with shredded spinach or lettuce. Arrange red and white grapefruit sections, strawberries, and avocados on lettuce.
2. Sprinkle red onion rings on top of fruit. Serve with Grapefruit-Poppy Seed Dressing . Store remaining dressing, covered, in the refrigerator.