- ½ cup Florida Grapefruit Juice
- 2 tablespoons Florida Orange Juice
- 1 avocado
- 1 tablespoon Spanish onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, minced
- 1 teaspoon sweet soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 6 ounces Ahi tuna, minced
1. Pour grapefruit juice in thin layer no more than ½-inch thick in freezer-safe pan; place in freezer.
2. When grapefruit juice is frozen, mash avocado. Stir in orange juice, onion, cilantro, soy sauce and sesame oil; set aside.
Divide one-half tuna among 6 (2-oz.) serving glasses. Divide avocado mixture in half; layer one-half avocado mixture on top of tuna in glasses.
3. Layer remaining tuna, then avocado mixture in glasses, dividing evenly. Chill until ready to serve.
4. Remove grapefruit juice from freezer; scrape a fork over the top to create shaved grapefruit ice. Place one heaping tablespoon of grapefruit ice in top of each glass; serve immediately.
Note: Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.