- 1 cup 100% Florida Grapefruit Juice
- 3 cups finely shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (8 ounces) goat cheese or cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¾ teaspoon fresh minced rosemary
- 1 cup roasted, salted pumpkin seeds or sunflower seeds, optional
- Grapefruit slices for garnish, optional
1. Place cheddar cheese, goat cheese, grapefruit juice, pepper and rosemary in bowl of food processor; cover and process until smooth. Place cheese mixture in covered container and refrigerator for at least 1 hour. Just before serving, stir in pumpkin seeds and garnish with grapefruit slices, if desired.
Serving Suggestion: Serve Savory Grapefruit Cheese Dip with raw veggies and bagel thins or assorted crackers.