- 1 cup 100% Florida Grapefruit Juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ cup tomato paste
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
1. In medium saucepan, cook onion and garlic in oil until tender. Stir in remaining ingredients and cook on medium heat for about 10 minutes.
1 ¾ cups, approximately 4 servings
Serving Suggestion: Baste grilled chicken or ribs with Spicy Citrus BBQ Sauce during last 5 minutes of grilling. Serve with additional BBQ sauce on the side.