- 1/2 Florida Pink or Red Grapefruit, thinly segmented
- 4 ounces white fish (such as tilapia, cod, halibut or snapper)*
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1 teaspoon honey or agave nectar
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon chili powder, or to taste
- 1/2 jalapeño, seeded and finely diced
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup pre-shredded broccoli slaw
- 1/4 cup julienned radishes
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 corn tortillas, warmed/toasted in dry skillet
1. Grill or broil fish until internal temperature reaches 145° F. Whisk lime zest and juice, honey, chili powder,jalapeño, salt and pepper. Toss mixture with slaw, grapefruit, radishes and cilantro. Serve fish and slaw in tortillas.
*Vegetarian/vegan: Swap fish with 3/4 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained, and add 1 corn tortilla.