- 1 oz Florida Grapefruit Juice
- ½ oz Florida Grapefruit Syrup (see step 1)
- 1 grapefruit Florida Grapefruit zest
- 1 cup Water, hot
- 8 oz Sugar, superfine
- ½ oz Lime juice
- 1½ oz Rum
- 4 oz Ginger beer
- Lime wheel
- Ginger candy
1. For Florida Grapefruit Syrup: Add Florida Grapefruit zest and hot water to superfine sugar. Let sit overnight. Strain and store in refrigerator for up to 1 week.
2. Combine all ingredients, except ginger beer, over fresh ice in Collins glass. Top with chilled ginger beer and stir.
3. Garnish with lime wheel and ginger candy.