Celebrate with us this National OJ Day – May 4
This National OJ Day – we are celebrating Florida Citrus frontline workers (YOU) and all the other healthcare and essential workers. From doctors and nurses to grocery store workers, garbage collectors, and your fellow farmers – these essential workers deserve recognition for taking risks and working hard to support our communities. FDOC social channels will raise an OJ toast to them on May 4 followed by a week of celebration. We will ask for nominations of frontline workers and will “surprise and delight” several nominees each day throughout the week by sending them a special Florida OJ gift.
Here’s how you can celebrate with us…
- Share FDOC’s National OJ Day social post on your own social channels
- Posts to be available on the morning of May 4, 2020.
- Join in the National OJ Day “Toast to Frontlines”
- Take a photo of yourself raising a glass of Florida OJ to the camera. Not sure what to do? Click here for sample photos.
- Include some celebratory copy to your social post. Want some ideas? We’ve got you covered. Here are a few sample social copy options:
- On National OJ Day we honor those who continue to work to make each day possible. Thank you to ALL our frontline and essential workers. Raise a glass of OJ and cheers to you! #NOJD2020 @FloridaOrangeJuice
- Let’s celebrate National OJ Day by thanking everyone who works hard every day to keep us safe. Raise a glass of OJ and say thank you with me! We toast you! #NOJD2020 @FloridaOrangeJuice
- Celebrate National OJ Day with the Florida Orange Juice community. We thank all our frontline and essential workers for all you do! Raise a glass. #NOJD2020 @FloridaOrangeJuice
- Don’t forget to use the hashtag #NOJD2020 and tag us in your post @FloridaOrangeJuice
- Post your photo and copy to your social channels on May 4
- Follow content across FDOC’s Facebook + Instagram social channels and like, share and comment on posts
- Nominate a Frontline Worker to say Thank You: May 4 – 10
- Nominate frontline workers you know to say thanks. FDOC will randomly select several nominees each day throughout the week and will “surprise and delight” them by sending them a special Florida OJ gift.
- Need some tips on how to do that? No worries, we’re here to help.
- Go to FDOC’s Facebook + Instagram social channels and scroll to find the National OJ Day posts
- Click the comment button and type a message of thanks to an essential worker you know
- Tag the frontline worker you know by using the @ symbol followed by the name of the person you want to nominate (example: @JohnDoe). They will automatically pop-up to be selected when you start to type their name.
- Follow content on FDOC’s social channels and like, share and comment on posts
Please see below for ways that you can participate in the current FDOC campaign by sharing the content within each link. We’ve also included a “How–To Guide” if you need background on sharing any social content.
- Florida OJ Vital Nutrients Facebook Post
- Vitamin C Research Facebook Post
- Support Your Immune System Facebook Post
- Florida OJ Vital Nutrients Instagram Post
- Vitamin C Research Instagram Post
- Support Your Immune System Instagram Post