February 23, 2016 by Newsroom Editor
Traditional Blanket Fort
Stuck inside because of bad weather? A blanket fort will keep your kids entertained throughout the day and allow you to create a special memory together.
Time together helps build healthy families – just like a nutritious glass of Florida Orange Juice.
- If you struggle with naptime, this is a great way to create an oasis that makes naptime more fun.
- If you do not have close pins, try using hair clips, chip clips or large paper clips.
- Have your kids personalize their fort with lights, pillows, blankets and their own artwork to make their space truly special.
- Try using sheets instead of heavy blankets so the fort stays up for all of play-time.
- Join the fun and bring family books, board games or movies into the fort and create a memory they will never forget.