September 7, 2016 by Newsroom Editor
Whiskey Sour Punch Recipe
Need a fun drink to add some punch to your next party? Serve up this Whiskey Sour Punch made with the amazing flavor of Florida Orange Juice to entertain your family and friends.
What you’ll need:
- 2 ½ cups Florida Orange Juice
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 cup bourbon
- 1 cup triple sec
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 3 cups lemon-flavored sparkling water
- In a microwave safe cup, mix water and sugar together to develop simple syrup.
- Microwave simple syrup for 2 minutes. Bring to room temperature.
- In a pitcher, combine simple syrup, Florida Orange Juice, bourbon, triple sec and lemon juice.
- Stir well.
- Right before serving, add sparkling water.
- Serve over ice.
For a twist on this recipe, replace the lemon-flavored sparkling water with your favorite flavored sparkling water.