Try our Cranberry Florida Orange Snack Mix for the perfect afternoon snack your whole family will enjoy! A great grab-and-go option for those busy days with after school activities, our snack mix is made with the great taste of Florida Orange Juice and packs flavor with no added sugar.
1. Preheat oven to 300° F.
2. Combine cereal or pretzels and almonds on a large roasting pan and set aside.
3. In a microwave safe bowl, combine Florida Orange Juice, melted butter and coconut sugar. Microwave the mixture on high for 30 seconds.
4. Stir the mixture and pour it over the cereal, mixing until evenly coated.
5. Bake for 30 minutes, mixing occasionally.
6. Remove from oven and add in dried cranberries and sliced almonds. Allow to cool completely.
7. Serve as a snack or packaged into Mason jars as a fun on-the-go treat.Helpful Tip: