Our Roasted Garlic Crab is low in calories and high in protein and provides a good source of magnesium from the combination of Florida OJ and crab. Magnesium plays an essential role in maintaining energy levels, supporting bone health and sustaining nerve function. Your family will enjoy this healthy seafood option featuring the amazing taste of Florida Orange Juice.
1. Preheat the oven to 500° F.
2. Melt the butter and olive oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
3. Add the garlic and shallot and cook until fragrant.
4. Add the crabs, thyme, salt and pepper. Stir to combine for a few minutes.
5. Place the pot in the oven and roast for about 10 to 15 minutes until the crabs are heated thoroughly and all meat is opaque, not translucent.
6. Remove the pot from the oven and transfer the crabs to a plate.
7. Add the Florida Orange Juice to the Dutch oven and stir to combine with the rest of the ingredients. Boil until the sauce is reduced by half, about 5 minutes.
8. Spoon the sauce over the crabs and garnish with parsley. Serve immediately.