1. Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in a large skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat.
2. Sprinkle scallops with paprika and 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
3. Add scallops to pan; cook for 3 minutes on each side or until browned.
4. Remove from pan, and keep warm.
5. Add Florida Orange Juice and chiles to the pan.
6. Bring to a boil, and cook until reduced to ¼ cup (about 1 minute).
7. Add 1 tablespoon of butter and the remaining 1/8 teaspoon of salt, stirring with a whisk until smooth.
8. Serve the sauce with scallops, and garnish with the green onions.