August 3, 2017 by seo
Asian Marinated Chicken
- ½ cup Florida Orange Juice
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 4 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 4 bone-in chicken breast, skinless
- Olive Oil
Busy schedules make it difficult to find time to cook dinner. Our five-ingredient Asian Marinated Chicken makes it easy to get dinner on the table. With only five ingredients you can quickly make a flavorful meal your whole family will enjoy.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together Florida Orange Juice, soy sauce and garlic.
- Place chicken in bowl and coat well with marinade. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Heat olive oil in skillet on medium heat. Add chicken, turning occasionally, for about 25 minutes or until done.
- Try cooking on an outdoor grill. Lightly oil grate and cook over medium heat, 365 degrees F (185 degrees C).