March 16, 2017 by seo
Bacon-Wrapped Shrimp with Florida OJ Chipotle Sauce
- 1/2 cup Florida Orange Juice Marmalade
- 3 tbsp. water
- 1 tbsp. chopped canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 12-slices turkey bacon
- 1-1 ¼ lb.clean and peeledmedium shrimp
Looking for something new to try on the grill? Try this quick and easy meal time solution that’s great for entertaining friends and family or for a quick meal. Our Florida Orange Juice Marmalade adds a citrus kick to your bacon-wrapped shrimp.
Click here for our Florida Orange Juice Marmalade recipe.
- Heat grill or grill pan to medium-high heat.
- Mix Florida Orange Juice Marmalade, water and chopped chipotle peppers in adobo sauceingredients until blended; set aside.
- Place bacon slices on microwaveable plate; cover with paper towel.
- Microwave bacon slices on HIGH for two minutes, or until partially cooked (bacon will be slightly limp). Allow to cool.
- Thread one bacon slice and three shrimp onto each of the twelve skewers, placing shrimp between folds of bacon.
- Reserve half the sauce. Grill kabobs five to six minutes or until bacon and shrimp are done, brushing with remaining sauce for the last two minutes. Warm reserved sauce; serve with kabobs.