November 25, 2013 by Newsroom Editor
Crunchy Orange Roasted Broccoli
For broccoli that is kid-approved, add tasty and nutritious Florida Orange Juice. Our Crunchy Orange Roasted Broccoli is the perfect addition to any dinner – it’s a quick and simple option with only four ingredients to complement your family meal.
- In a small pot over medium heat, reduce the Florida Orange Juice by half and cool.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cut the stems off the broccoli and place into an ovenproof casserole dish.
- Pour the cooled orange reduction over the broccoli heads.
- Generously sprinkle the Parmesan cheese over the broccoli and cover with breadcrumbs.
- Bake in oven for 10-15 minutes until the broccoli is cooked and breadcrumbs are toasted.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately.
- Try pairing with our 5-Ingredient Orange Glazed Pork Chops for an easy dinner option.
- 1 cup Florida Orange Juice
- 2 heads broccoli, chopped
- 1 oz. Parmesan cheese
- ⅓ cup whole-grain breadcrumbs