October 26, 2016 by seo
Florida OJ Spiced Cookies
What you’ll need:
- ⅔ cup Florida Orange Juice
- 1½ cup sugar
- 1 cup margarine or butter, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- 3 tsp. grated orange peel
Baking cookies is a holiday past-time for families around the world. We like to add citrus to our recipes for a homegrown Florida taste. Try our Florida OJ Spiced Cookies (see the video here) featuring the amazing flavor of Florida Orange Juice that everyone will love.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, use a hand mixer to combine sugar and butter until light and fluffy.
- Add sour cream and eggs; blend well.
- Add remaining cookie ingredients; mix well.
- Drop dough by rounded spoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 11 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.
- Immediately remove from cookie sheet to cool.