March 10, 2016 by Newsroom Editor
Florida Orange Juice Blueberry Muffins
Busy moms know that life can be hectic. Make this recipe the night before or over the weekend. Then you make frenzied weekday mornings easier with this grab-n-go breakfast option. Pair it with a glass of Florida Orange Juice to get one of your kid’s fruit servings in for the day.
Discover the healthy benefits Florida Orange Juice delivers every day.
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. In large mixing bowl, sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and baking soda. In second mixing bowl, whisk together Florida Orange Juice, eggs and melted butter.
3. Add the Florida Orange Juice mixture to the flour mixture; stir just until combined.
4. Gently fold in blueberries.
5. Line muffin pan with cupcake liners; fill two-thirds full with batter.
6. Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
7. Remove muffins to wire rack to cool.