January 26, 2018 by seo
Grilled Fish with Coconut Citrus Sauce
For an easy weeknight dinner, our Grilled Fish with Coconut Citrus Sauce is a light and simple recipe you can feel good about feeding your family. Incorporating Florida Orange Juice into the recipe adds vitamins and nutrients that may support living a healthier lifestyle.
- 4 cups Florida Orange Juice
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 3 cups red onion or shallots, sliced
- 4 cups coconut milk
- 10 pods cardamom
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped, for garnish
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. coriander
- 2 tsp. turmeric
- 10 filets tilapia, bass or other mild fish
- 5 limes, halved
- 3 Florida Grapefruits, segmented, for garnish
1. Heat large saucepan over medium-high heat.
2. Add oil and onions; cook until onions are golden-brown in color.
3. Add Florida Orange Juice and coconut milk to deglaze pan.
4. Bring to a boil; lower heat and cook until reduced by one-third. Add cardamom, Dijon mustard, soy sauce, coriander and turmeric. Stir well to combine. Simmer on low for 30 minutes.
5. Grill fish and squeeze each fillet with juice of ½ lime just as it comes off the heat.
6. Spoon Florida Citrus Coconut Sauce over fish and garnish with Florida Grapefruit segments and cilantro. Serve immediately.
- Refrigerate remaining Florida Citrus Coconut Sauce to use for other meals throughout the week.