August 21, 2012 by Newsroom Editor
Orange Cream Smoothie
Start your day off with a nutritious and simple smoothie. Our easy Orange Cream Smoothie is perfect for a quick breakfast in the morning that will fuel your kids through school or activities all day!
- In a blender, combine ice, Florida Orange Juice, Greek yogurt, and vanilla almond milk or vanilla soy milk.
- Blend Ingredients at medium speed until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into tall glass.
Fun Tip: The Orange Cream Smoothie is great at any time of the day – like for an after-school snack or mid-day treat.
- 1 ½ cups Florida Orange Juice
- 6 oz. nonfat vanilla-flavored Greek Yogurt
- ½ cup vanilla almond milk or vanilla soy milk
- 2 cups ice