- % Daily Value*
Total Fat16g 21%
Saturated Fat4g 20%
Total Carbohydrate37g 13%
Dietary Fiber3g 11%
Total Sugars32g 64%
Vitamin A270mcg 30%
Vitamin C54mg 60%
- ¼ cup Florida Tangerine Juice
- 3 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. rice vinegar
- ½ tsp. finely grated Florida Tangerine Zest
- ½ tsp. Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup golden raisins
- 3 tbsp. Florida Tangerine Juice
- 4 Florida Tangerines, peeled and sliced into rounds ⅛-inch thick
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 4 cups loosely packed baby arugula
- ¼ small red onion, sliced into wedges ⅛-inch thick
- 2 oz. shaved Parmesan
- 2 tbsp. toasted sliced almonds
In a small bowl, whisk together ¼ cup Florida Tangerine Juice, vegetable oil, 1 tablespoon honey, vinegar, tangerine zest and mustard. Season with salt and pepper to taste and set aside.
1. In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine raisins and 3 tablespoons Florida Tangerine Juice. Microwave on HIGH 20 to 30 seconds or until the mixture begins to bubble. Let stand 10 minutes and drain.
2. Arrange 1 sliced Florida Tangerine around each of 4 salad plates and drizzle the slices with 2 tablespoons honey. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl combine arugula, onion and raisins. Drizzle with ¼ cup of the dressing; toss to coat. Divide salad evenly in the center of each plate.
4. Top with shaved Parmesan and sprinkle with almonds. Serve with remaining dressing.