Looking for something new to try on the grill? Try this quick and easy meal time solution that’s great for entertaining friends and family or for a quick meal. Our Florida Orange Juice Marmalade adds a citrus kick to your bacon-wrapped shrimp.
- ½ cup Florida Orange Juice Marmalade
- 1 tbsp. chopped canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 3 tbsp. water
- 12 slices turkey bacon
- 1-1 ¼ lb. medium shrimp, cleaned and peeled
1. Heat grill or grill pan to medium-high heat.
2. Mix Florida Orange Juice Marmalade, water and chopped chipotle peppers until blended; set aside.
3. Place bacon slices on microwaveable plate; cover with paper towel.
4. Microwave bacon slices on HIGH for two minutes, or until partially cooked (bacon will be slightly limp). Allow to cool.
5. Thread one bacon slice and three shrimp onto each of the 12 skewers, placing shrimp between folds of bacon.
6. Reserve half the sauce. Grill kabobs for five to six minutes or until bacon and shrimp are done, brushing with remaining sauce for the last two minutes. Warm reserved sauce; serve with kabobs.
- % Daily Value*
- Total Fat25.7g 33%
- Saturated Fat.1g 1%
- Cholesterol228.6mg 76%
- Sodium1083.2mg 47%
- Total Carbohydrate3.3g 1%
- Dietary Fiber.1g 0%
- Total Sugars2.5g 5%
- Protein26.5g 53%
- Vitamin A10.4mcg 1%
- Vitamin C12.1mg 13%
- Calcium137.6mg 11%
- Iron2.2mg 12%
- Thiamin.1mg 8%
- Folate12.8mcg 3%
- Potassium432.6mg 9%