- % Daily Value*
Total Fat52.25g 67%
Saturated Fat14.964g 75%
Total Carbohydrate12.89g 5%
Dietary Fiber0.2g 1%
Total Sugars10.06g 20%
Vitamin A385mcg 43%
Vitamin C12.1mg 13%
- 8 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs (Boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs can be substituted)
- ½ tsp. dried thyme
- ½ tsp. dried oregano
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- ¼ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter
For the Orange Rosemary Glaze:
- 1 cup Florida Orange Juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup chicken stock
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. fresh rosemary
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley leaves
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|15 minutes||45 minutes||1 hour|
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Season chicken with thyme, oregano, salt and pepper to taste; set aside.
3. Melt butter in a large oven-proof skillet over medium high heat.
4. Add chicken, skin-side down, and sear both sides until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes per side; set aside.
5. Add garlic to the skillet, and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1 minute.
6. Stir in Florida Orange Juice, chicken stock, maple syrup, honey and rosemary; season with salt and pepper.
7. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer until slightly thickened, about 3-5 minutes.
8. Return chicken to skillet.
9. Place skillet into oven and roast until completely cooked through, reaching an internal temperature of 165 degrees F, about 25-30 minutes.
10. Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.