- % Daily Value*
- Total Fat18.6g 24%
- Saturated Fat6.7g 34%
- Trans Fat0g
- Cholesterol95mg 32%
- Sodium319mg 14%
- Total Carbohydrate44.9g 16%
- Dietary Fiber5.4g 19%
- Total Sugars33.8g
- Protein37.5g 75%
- Vitamin A909mcg 101%
- Vitamin C137.7mg 153%
- Calcium142mg 11%
- Iron1.8mg 10%
- Thiamin1.4mg 117%
- Folate94mcg 24%
- Potassium1356mg 29%
- 1 ¼ cups Florida Orange Juice (may substitute Florida Orange Juice from concentrate)
- 1 ¼ lbs. fresh or frozen grouper, halibut, or shark steak, about ¾-inch thick
- Nonstick spray coating
- ½ tsp. lemon pepper seasoning
- ¼ cup thinly sliced green onions
- ½ tsp. finely shredded Florida Orange Peel
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 3 Florida oranges, peeled, sectioned and seeded
- 1 cup seedless green grapes, halved
- 2 tbsp. dry sherry (optional)
1. Thaw fish, if frozen. Spray the unheated rack of a broiler pan with nonstick coating.
2. Sprinkle both sides of fish with lemon pepper seasoning. Place fish on rack of broiler pan.
3. Broil 4 inches from the heat for 4 minutes, then flip. Broil 3 to 5 minutes more or until fish flakes when tested with a fork.
4. Meanwhile, spray a medium saucepan with nonstick coating. Add onions and cook over medium heat until tender.
5. In a bowl, combine Florida Orange peel, Florida Orange Juice, cornstarch, and salt. Add to onions in saucepan.
6. Cook and stir until mixture is thickened and bubbly, then cook for 2 minutes more.
7. Add orange sections, grapes, and, if desired, sherry. Heat through. Spoon sauce over fish.