For the Lamb:
- 1 ½ lbs. loin of lamb, cut into 3-inch long pieces
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
For the Salsa:
- ½ tsp. cumin seeds
- 1 tsp. coriander seeds
- 1 Florida Orange, segmented and chopped
- 1 pink Florida Grapefruit, segmented and chopped
- 1 small pomegranate
- Small bunch of mint, chopped
1. Crush the cumin and coriander seeds in a mortar and pestle and mix with the Florida Orange, Florida Grapefruit, mint and pomegranate seeds.
2. Skewer the lamb onto pre-soaked wooden or metal skewers.
3. Heat the grill or grill pan until smoking hot, rub oil and seasoning onto the lamb and sear for a few minutes on each side.
4. Place on a serving dish and serve with the Spicy Fruit Salsa.